Punggol.org Forum
April 26, 2019, 10:17:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Get all the latest news and information of Punggol via Twitter @punggollatest.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 1st Official Punggolfers Meetup  (Read 13528 times)
m@cky
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 04:27:20 PM »

I vote for OCC.

Those without a transport would find it difficult to go SembCC.

For Seletar Base, after the practice, one needs to wash their clubs or even covers with mud after may days of raining.

OCC is easy to locate and is accessible for many.
I somewhat agree with you.  Smiley
Alright! We have 1 vote for OCC now.
What about the rest?

Hw abt meeting on this Thurs during Haji at noon time?

So short notice, i'm not sure if they can make it?
klcaaron
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 06:58:35 PM »

slk... the land is still green.. no work or whatsoever.... could be 3 years but this is Punggol.. everything have to wait for +... Treelodge+...  Laughing

ya.. OC wanted to move to west so that son have better chance in good school.. in law taking care of him now at jurong so.... just hope there's no need to move cos sell now still have to top up a lot for west flats... ALOT MORE!!

But i'll still comes back to Punggol DR... at least we're "pioneers" in terms of talkng about it here..  Laughing

aiyo sliderLes, go restaurant got +++, build HDB also U wan +, don scare pple lah........now mkt better, no delay liao lah...fast fast build fast collect $$$ mah....

top up 4 west flat Huh? suggestion to u : ask IL sell away west flat & buy PG flat....no top-up needed. got surplus some more.......hehehehe Laughing Laughing
like tat can golf at PG DR liao loh .........buy sundial just walking dist 2 DR

shenminren
Punggol Baby

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2007, 12:32:21 AM »

hi shenminren, welcome to the forum... hope you will take part in other sub-forums as well...

yap. ok. when is the meet up?
shenminren
Punggol Baby

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2007, 12:35:47 AM »

how about seleta base DR? real glass feel... cheers
Hi Shenminren,

Welcome!
Yes, Seletar hits on grass.
Hmm...we're starting to get more inputs.
Can we have a vote on the location?

SCC
OCC
Seletar

hmmm. anything for me. anywhere oso can.
anyway i m there to learn and get some tips from you all .
romance
Punggol Junior

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2007, 02:45:01 PM »

Guys,

I'll be at OCC Driving Range on this Thurs from 12 pm to 3 pm.

Feel free to join me.

PM me if u r keen.
SliderLes
Punggol Junior

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2007, 06:12:14 PM »

slk... if only it's that simple equation... dun think they want to sell west.. they retired, all friends in west, karaoke, mahjong, kopi.... ask them come pg and do what??

hi all... agree with macky too short notice. But then... it's always difficult to arrange cos everyone got your own schedule... since romance will be at OCC 12-3pm this Thurs, why not just pm romance and those who can make it be there. At least it's a small start.

Romance you okie with the rest pming you?  you be the contact person for this Thurs. I'll pm you in a while.. see can sneak out a while or not... haven't packed for my HK trip yet.
SliderLes
Punggol Junior

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2007, 06:15:20 PM »

slk... the land is still green.. no work or whatsoever.... could be 3 years but this is Punggol.. everything have to wait for +... Treelodge+...  Laughing

ya.. OC wanted to move to west so that son have better chance in good school.. in law taking care of him now at jurong so.... just hope there's no need to move cos sell now still have to top up a lot for west flats... ALOT MORE!!

But i'll still comes back to Punggol DR... at least we're "pioneers" in terms of talkng about it here..  Laughing

aiyo sliderLes, go restaurant got +++, build HDB also U wan +, don scare pple lah........now mkt better, no delay liao lah...fast fast build fast collect $$$ mah....

top up 4 west flat Huh? suggestion to u : ask IL sell away west flat & buy PG flat....no top-up needed. got surplus some more.......hehehehe Laughing Laughing
like tat can golf at PG DR liao loh .........buy sundial just walking dist 2 DR

slk... you'll know what i mean when we met up....all the +++...
romance
Punggol Junior

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2007, 11:02:15 PM »

slk... if only it's that simple equation... dun think they want to sell west.. they retired, all friends in west, karaoke, mahjong, kopi.... ask them come pg and do what??

hi all... agree with macky too short notice. But then... it's always difficult to arrange cos everyone got your own schedule... since romance will be at OCC 12-3pm this Thurs, why not just pm romance and those who can make it be there. At least it's a small start.

Romance you okie with the rest pming you?  you be the contact person for this Thurs. I'll pm you in a while.. see can sneak out a while or not... haven't packed for my HK trip yet.

Not a problem, pal.

Have oredi responded to you pm.

My schedule for tomolo is:

9 am to 11 am - Bak Kut Teh @ Rangoon Road with a group of golfers

12 pm @ OCC

2 or 3 pm - Heading home.

m@cky
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2007, 11:10:09 AM »

Sorry guys...i don't think i can make it today.
Have to stay home to clean up.
Alot of cleaning yet to be done.  Undecided
SliderLes
Punggol Junior

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2007, 12:29:10 AM »

romance.. sorry couldn't make it...
 :ot:accident at TPE at 1245... damm sway... was going back from jurong to pg... cte to tpe... tunnel sliproad to tpe.. one car skidded and slam into the left wall and bounce over right lane... bad... as the tunnel was turning right we totally could see the accident till it was too late... cars infront of me ebrake... bang bang bang.... there was seperate 2 collusion due to the skidded car... i was the last one... damm sway.... but not too badly damage. compensated the van $300 to repair the bumper and sensor... i have to bring my car to LTA and Vicom to get approval to change my red car plate... still have to rush to airport 2molo.... damm sway....

how many times i say damm sway??  damm sway...... Embarrassed
patpat
Administrator
Punggol Chief

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2007, 12:33:47 AM »

sliderles, hope you are fine...

Patrick Pang | www.patrickpang.com

Follow me on Twitter

Love Ethan, Ezanne & Evan? Be their fan.
m@cky
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2007, 09:12:21 AM »

:ot:accident at TPE at 1245... damm sway... was going back from jurong to pg... cte to tpe... tunnel sliproad to tpe.. one car skidded and slam into the left wall and bounce over right lane... bad... as the tunnel was turning right we totally could see the accident till it was too late... cars infront of me ebrake... bang bang bang.... there was seperate 2 collusion due to the skidded car... i was the last one... damm sway.... but not too badly damage. compensated the van $300 to repair the bumper and sensor... i have to bring my car to LTA and Vicom to get approval to change my red car plate... still have to rush to airport 2molo.... damm sway....

Poor thing bro. 
Look on the bright side...at least you're fine.
Take care and enjoy your holiday!
stilts
Punggol Baby

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2007, 09:30:10 AM »

Not a problem, pal.

Have oredi responded to you pm.

My schedule for tomolo is:

9 am to 11 am - Bak Kut Teh @ Rangoon Road with a group of golfers

Miss this meet, have to work thursday ...

12 pm @ OCC

2 or 3 pm - Heading home.

stilts
Punggol Baby

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2007, 09:32:49 AM »

Sliderles  read that you are in one piece ... count your blessings that at least you get to spend with your family overseas ... at least you are not that unmobiled during the festive season in sg ... enjoy your overseas holidays ...
romance
Punggol Junior

« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2007, 11:39:00 AM »

It's fine, pal.

Are u okay??? Hope u didn't sustain any injury!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: