Punggol.org Forum
April 24, 2014, 07:00:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The server is now hosted with Singapore Host. They have partially sponsored the hosting. Thank you Singapore host.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Punggol Waterway Brooks -> [[Pictures]]!!  (Read 53037 times)
zzaj
Punggol Guru

« Reply #300 on: July 19, 2012, 12:46:41 PM »

I'm using amway's atmosphere air purifier. About 2k. Hepa filter and odor filter cost me about $300per year. If you area is less polluted the filter will last longer. Reason I bought the purifier is because my unit is a corridor unit and my neighbor smokes outside his unit and the smoke travels to my room. 
My unit is also facing the main road as well.

Hope it helps!
Thanks for sharing...My fren lend me the Amway's Atmosphere air purifier before to try... i think it is quite good... but quite expensive also ... the filter cost is also not cheap... Still thinking of other options though... Smiley

filter can clean or wash?
TigerPork (aka PorkyPork)
Punggol Grand Master

是故百戰百勝,非善之善者也;不戰而屈人之兵,善之善者也 - 孫子

« Reply #301 on: July 19, 2012, 02:55:11 PM »

I'm using amway's atmosphere air purifier. About 2k. Hepa filter and odor filter cost me about $300per year. If you area is less polluted the filter will last longer. Reason I bought the purifier is because my unit is a corridor unit and my neighbor smokes outside his unit and the smoke travels to my room. 
My unit is also facing the main road as well.

Hope it helps!
Thanks for sharing...My fren lend me the Amway's Atmosphere air purifier before to try... i think it is quite good... but quite expensive also ... the filter cost is also not cheap... Still thinking of other options though... Smiley

filter can clean or wash?
There are a total of 3 filters... first one is the normal filter... which can be washed and reuse. The second one is a HEPA filter which needs to be replace when it gets dirty... then there is a 3rd filter which is the activated carbon filter... which is also a consumable part that needs replacement

Angry
Punggol Emeritus

« Reply #302 on: July 19, 2012, 02:56:55 PM »

at least 2k onwards 
which brand and model is good? Pls share... Cheesy

dont care abt brand as long 2k onwards is good oready 

buy less than 2k you will regret 

七公主 - DoubleJ , *NIKITA-ANN* , aldina3108 , nana6594 , jayne , Lingz

七格格 - Agent Advocate , Yawnzz , bluurrzz
Punggol Grand Master

« Reply #303 on: July 19, 2012, 03:21:52 PM »

at least 2k onwards 
which brand and model is good? Pls share... Cheesy

dont care abt brand as long 2k onwards is good oready 

buy less than 2k you will regret 
then i better stay in a waferfab clean room

Meimau
Punggol Baby

« Reply #304 on: July 20, 2012, 05:29:37 PM »

The atmosphere air purifier carried by Amway of course famous and usefule, in trem of selling price and replacement parts they are much higher than the other brands that you may see in the market. Unless you are the member so you will be entitled with 20% off!
You can find other brands that carry the same function and working priciple in term of 3 stages filtration system, beside this, you only pay for less than S$500/- dollars and with reasonable replacment items like HEPA and active carbon.
Unless you house areas are so dusty or located nearby chemical plants, than you can consider as their HEPA and carbon can filter 80 different particle contaminants with 99.99% efficiency and particles as small as 0.009 micron in size.......But do you think ur house enviroment really come to these stages??
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 05:39:15 PM by Meimau » Logged
Punggol Grand Master

« Reply #305 on: July 23, 2012, 03:28:18 PM »

in the end i settled for a $599 Novita Air purifier bought at Courts... they give additional sets of filters free... and it is good enuf for our usage... Smiley
We only turn it on when we turn on the aircon in the bedroom at night...

Angry
Punggol Emeritus

« Reply #306 on: July 23, 2012, 04:24:11 PM »

in the end i settled for a $599 Novita Air purifier bought at Courts... they give additional sets of filters free... and it is good enuf for our usage... Smiley

599 bucks not strong enough 

zzaj
Punggol Guru

« Reply #307 on: July 23, 2012, 04:28:42 PM »

i only depend on the aircon filter and ions when i use aircon. 
Angry
Punggol Emeritus

« Reply #308 on: July 23, 2012, 04:31:09 PM »

i depend on price 

Punggol Grand Master

« Reply #309 on: July 23, 2012, 04:35:57 PM »

599 bucks not strong enough 
actually... good enuf for us... Smiley

decalla.com.sg
Registered Advertiser
Punggol Baby

« Reply #310 on: July 25, 2012, 03:28:54 PM »

Taken on 21 July 2012

Need Catering Services? Try De Calla Catering by Gourmet Cuisine Pte Ltd | www.decalla.com.sg | T: 6659 2269
Punggol Grand Master

« Reply #311 on: July 25, 2012, 06:04:44 PM »

your camera very powerful ... can zoom in better then mine  Laughing Laughing

kelvmin
Punggol Baby

« Reply #312 on: July 25, 2012, 07:10:19 PM »

677 why u no progress?Huh?

Thanks for the pictures!! Really appreciate it
Brooks
Punggol Baby

« Reply #313 on: July 25, 2012, 11:48:10 PM »

previously thought as near to the sea the better it is, got sea view but now these 2 photos changed all that.

anything beyond brooks and banks will act as the so called "filter" as some mentioned - across the straits the shipyard? refinery is so nearby! the smell will be more powerful???

brooks/damai nearer to punggol central/the waterway/up and the future sports complex/hawker centre/library and lastly the ntuc mart and kopitiam?!....lrt just downstairs only....

to kelvmin,
once the tower cranes are up the prefabs blocks will go up super fast.
currently living in town bto project nearby. samething there, tower cranes up, now the prefabs are ten storey high in just a couple of months...
zzaj
Punggol Guru

« Reply #314 on: July 26, 2012, 11:43:34 AM »

previously thought as near to the sea the better it is, got sea view but now these 2 photos changed all that.

anything beyond brooks and banks will act as the so called "filter" as some mentioned - across the straits the shipyard? refinery is so nearby! the smell will be more powerful???

brooks/damai nearer to punggol central/the waterway/up and the future sports complex/hawker centre/library and lastly the ntuc mart and kopitiam?!....lrt just downstairs only....

to kelvmin,
once the tower cranes are up the prefabs blocks will go up super fast.
currently living in town bto project nearby. samething there, tower cranes up, now the prefabs are ten storey high in just a couple of months...

usually not much smell unless they burn something with wind direction is towards punggol. ocassionally can hear the ships' horns.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: