Punggol.org Forum
October 18, 2017, 11:42:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Get all the latest news and information of Punggol via Twitter @punggollatest.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New inconsiderate neighbour , old residents suffer  (Read 25513 times)
Shopcoholic
Punggol Baby

« on: September 02, 2012, 01:04:21 PM »

Stay in Oceanus since it was built, never  kena anything on my air con edge, window, inside my kitchen thru my window until new neighbour moved in last year.

More then 1 year ago, New neighbour started renovation work on the house for about 2 months , renovation workers only start work at 5-6 pm until wee hours.mCan hear them , smell their smoke  at midnight. Wrote to town council 4 letters, take video prove of working after 7 pm, Town council only can give advice, ask them to extend permit for more hacking. Imagine your neighbour drilling after mid night. Talk to owner, she deny and don't care. Things didnt improve until police was involved on weekends late at night.

After which, harnessment from this neighbour begins ,  after at 11 pm they will roll marbles on the floor or suddenly drop heavy items when u r asleep to make sure you jump out of bed.

This neighbour would  throw cigerattes butt and left over food  to my aircon ledge, window ledge next to my bed. Complaint fire hazard, town council reopen last case, then there was no follow up.

After that, when hung clothes out to dry,  I would find ash, hair, pubic hair on my clothes and of course dirt.

I already don't hang my clothes outside, the lastest  is I found today is bleach on my aircon condenser causing a huge mark , kitchen windows droplets of bleach, next to kitchen window on top of toaster, on my clothes hung inside my apt.

I don't think I can seek any legal action for the damages to property as i did not catch neighbour in action.
And after numerous feedback to town council, I don't believe any govt department in singapore would bother .
Just want to rant here .....

Half consume food and cigeratte butts on my window ledge and aircon ledge, took pictures inform town council, nothing was done but

Angry
Punggol Emeritus

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 10:20:04 AM »

inconsiderate 

stupig ppl  Knock your head

Report to police with the pictures 

七公主 - DoubleJ , *NIKITA-ANN* , aldina3108 , nana6594 , jayne , Lingz

七格格 - Agent Advocate , Yawnzz , bluurrzz
Guess^Who
Punggol Senior Member

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:27 AM »

Report them for harassment.
Take videos/recordings of sound etc and pictures with time stamp

Click to Join Now!

Shopcoholic
Punggol Baby

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 12:26:45 PM »

Is it legal if i put a cameras in at the aircon ledge to take video of upstairs neighbours.   I just got hit by a stone thrown from upstairs  into my kitchen sink. Nowadays cameras are not expensive and NEA is just hopeless for high rise littering.
yummyk
Punggol Master

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 11:58:34 AM »

Gotta inform town council of the problem and apply permit from police.
mighty6
Punggol Guru

Saving The World Starts From Home

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 04:32:15 AM »

Is the problem still there? which block? which stack?

Whatever You Do for or Against others, it shall be Done For or Against You, But MANY Times More.
Shopcoholic
Punggol Baby

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 02:53:10 PM »

Problem still here.

I pity those staying low levels, u guys don't even know unwashed rugs and dog towel, dog pan are sun above your clothes ?
I started using dryer and close my window  after I saw the amount of dog hair , dirt, hair flying downstairs. Who knows what you will find in your sandwich?

Streaks of dirty water stain can be seen flowing from their windows dripping  to the clothes below.

Mighty 6 , if u want to know which stack I can PM you .

Angry
Punggol Emeritus

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 09:41:19 AM »

wow  ...jialat man 

七公主 - DoubleJ , *NIKITA-ANN* , aldina3108 , nana6594 , jayne , Lingz

七格格 - Agent Advocate , Yawnzz , bluurrzz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: