Punggol.org Forum
December 15, 2017, 04:18:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To register, please sent an email to info@punggol.org with your name, email address and your preferred userid. We will get back to you once the account is created. Online registration has been disabled due to bots registering for bogus accounts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap, beautiful , good quality furniture spree!!  (Read 1034 times)
Elaine81
Punggol Baby

« on: March 26, 2013, 07:14:53 PM »

Hi all ,

Im a new resident in punggol spectra. I am doing sprees for all types of furnitures

PO lead time is 14 days, cheap but hv to assemble urself .

If you would like to see the quality of the furnitures i'm spreeing, feel free to watsapp or sms me to arrange with me a timing to view the furnitures that i hv spreed.

I can order  a wide range of furnitures , do feel free to enquire with me.

Invoices will be issue upon request .

I have embed  some pics of the furnitures & bathroom accessories which i hv spreed

Pls feel free to watsapp or sms me at 83823542 ( as i am a very busy sahm , cooking , doing household , tending to my 1 yr old boi ,  & fetching my 2 dotters to & fro school , watsapp & sms will be more convenient choice , thanks . )

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: