Punggol.org Forum
November 23, 2017, 02:28:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The server is now hosted with Singapore Host. They have partially sponsored the hosting. Thank you Singapore host.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fibre Ready  (Read 64514 times)
Jacklim
Punggol Junior

« on: May 21, 2013, 03:33:37 PM »

Good news!!! Great news!!! To all Nautilus Neighbour, our block is fibre ready.. My previous post have mentioned about the new procedure for setup. Yeah!!! Anyone interested in signing up with M1 fibre or queries with it can contact me @ 84444340.

Cheers
Jack

mikecjw
Punggol Junior

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 10:55:13 AM »

Can share how you all going to setup the fibre in your house? The fibre will be coming in from the DB box behind our door. Where to place the ONT?

Just sharing. Thanks
Poseidon
Punggol Baby

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 11:56:55 AM »

Hi, I just moved in and is waiting for the fiber to be ready. When was it ready? I check like a few days ago and the website says to wait for letter... Now somehow cannot check the status on opennet website.
How long does it take roughly for the installation to be done from the day I sign up?
Last question, another PC show is coming, would you be able get the same bundle then?
Thanks!
std
Punggol Junior

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 11:59:41 PM »

By now I guess some of you had already installed the OpenNet fiber. Care to share is there a need to drill hole on the wall to run the fiber cable into our living room? I actually see there are pulling string inside the utility box (behind the main door), Can opennet use the HDB reserved pipe to run the cable and install the TP there?

std
Punggol Junior

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 10:58:42 PM »

By now I guess some of you had already installed the OpenNet fiber. Care to share is there a need to drill hole on the wall to run the fiber cable into our living room? I actually see there are pulling string inside the utility box (behind the main door), Can opennet use the HDB reserved pipe to run the cable and install the TP there?

Let me answer for myself. Yes, opennet used the string to pull the fiber cable. No need to drill hole. Termination point inside the utility box. In the future, if we choose to signup fiber broadband plan, the ISP caninstall the ONT inside or near the utility closet as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: