Punggol.org Forum
December 15, 2017, 04:05:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The server is now hosted with Singapore Host. They have partially sponsored the hosting. Thank you Singapore host.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 90
  Print  
Author Topic: Arcadian Interaction Corner  (Read 76270 times)
normie
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2009, 12:24:47 PM »

Hmmm.... Darkchoco, where do you host your wedding since it 7 months later...

buffet lunch at GCW only.. simple customary + rom.. heehee...

GCW is where??? My frenz oso planning to do this kind of simple one... Like alot of ppl dun like to do those grand one liao hor...

GCW is Grand Copthorne Waterfront hotel. We like simple, easy and cost saving too..  Laughing

i was considering GWC too but they quote me very ex even for buffet =(

but congrats to you!!

for brides to be, don't forget the bridal fair happening on 20 to 22 feb at spore expo!!
I think they quote accordingly to the number of people. If you have many ppl then cheaper lor. If less ppl, maybe they quote more exp. But whatever, wedding dinner/lunch cost quite a big bomb.

my dinner only want 100 ppl to come.. so few hotels got this benefit. where are you planning to do yours?
darkchocolate
Punggol Member

I am glad to have you as neighbour~!!

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2009, 08:22:32 PM »

GCW is where??? My frenz oso planning to do this kind of simple one... Like alot of ppl dun like to do those grand one liao hor...

GCW is Grand Copthorne Waterfront hotel. We like simple, easy and cost saving too..  Laughing

but congrats to you!!

for brides to be, don't forget the bridal fair happening on 20 to 22 feb at spore expo!!

ya.. it cost quite ex too... but mine only hav 60 pax.. 

sgboi82
Punggol Senior Member

272A, Punggol Walk

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2009, 08:32:50 PM »

but congrats to you!!

I think they quote accordingly to the number of people. If you have many ppl then cheaper lor. If less ppl, maybe they quote more exp. But whatever, wedding dinner/lunch cost quite a big bomb.

my dinner only want 100 ppl to come.. so few hotels got this benefit. where are you planning to do yours?
Mine...hahaz! Maybe wait for the new house is ready and then start planning. Dunno got enough cash for the wedding also. Haiz! Coz renovate house also cost some $$$.
darkchocolate
Punggol Member

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2009, 08:50:23 PM »

but congrats to you!!

Mine...hahaz! Maybe wait for the new house is ready and then start planning. Dunno got enough cash for the wedding also. Haiz! Coz renovate house also cost some $$$.

ic.. when is ur wedding date?

sgboi82
Punggol Senior Member

272A, Punggol Walk

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2009, 09:10:34 PM »

but congrats to you!!

Not yet plan lah. hahaz! No house dun dare to plan for the date. Somemore maybe not enough cash.
darkchocolate
Punggol Member

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2009, 09:34:52 PM »

but congrats to you!!

Not yet plan lah. hahaz! No house dun dare to plan for the date. Somemore maybe not enough cash.

ic ic.. dun worry k.. both start saving.. i believe, u can see ur wedding date soon..  Cheers~!! add oil!!!

SaN SaN
Punggol Junior

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2009, 11:18:09 PM »

but congrats to you!!

My friends who are married told me dun really need a lot of cash for wedding but the killer is hse reno. Can start to source first cuz dinner best to book at least 1 yr in advance..   Wink

normie
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2009, 09:04:30 PM »

maybe rom first.

you all can consider having it at the national museum? its very good space and quite private too.. and the price also not ex leh =)
small-potato
Punggol Junior

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2009, 09:05:36 PM »

maybe rom first.

you all can consider having it at the national museum? its very good space and quite private too.. and the price also not ex leh =)

National Museum? Got ppl do ROM there de ma???  Huh?

Officially 288C Arcadian since 08 Feb 2009 with happening.
normie
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2009, 09:11:04 PM »

maybe rom first.

got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check the website for
1) national museum
2) asian civilisation museum
3) singapore art musem

its very nice for small yet class yet cheap affair. and its centralise too!
sgboi82
Punggol Senior Member

272A, Punggol Walk

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2009, 09:12:52 PM »

maybe rom first.

got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check the website for
1) national museum
3) singapore art musem

national stadium can... Laughing btw, ROM can do at outside meh?
small-potato
Punggol Junior

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2009, 09:15:05 PM »

maybe rom first.

got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check the website for
1) national museum
3) singapore art musem

National Stadium also counted as outside liao ma...  Huh?
I thinking can do at Marina Barrage anot?? LOL

Officially 288C Arcadian since 08 Feb 2009 with happening.
normie
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2009, 09:16:07 PM »

maybe rom first.

got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check the website for
1) national museum
3) singapore art musem

rom can do at any decent place you like. cud be the place that you first met =)
sgboi82
Punggol Senior Member

272A, Punggol Walk

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2009, 09:17:54 PM »

maybe rom first.

got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check the website for
1) national museum
3) singapore art musem

rom can do at any decent place you like. cud be the place that you first met =)
Like that muz hired lawer to prove the ROM ar?
normie
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2009, 09:21:46 PM »

they got a solemniser who are licensed to marry you two =)

you can check the rom to check the list and call them to book their time and date.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 90
  Print  

Jump to: